HUAWEI ONLINE NEW PRODUCTS PRE-ORDER CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HUAWEI ONLINE NEW Products Pre-Order Campaign (“Campaign”) is organized by Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”). This Campaign will run from 3rd April 2020, 10:08a.m (GMT +8) to 10th April 2020, 11:59p.m (GMT +8) (“Campaign Period”). Organiser reserves the right to shorten or extend the Campaign Period at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Campaign Mechanism
This Campaign is open to all Huawei Online Store registered customers on our website, https://shop.huawei.com/my (“Huawei Online Official Store”) and who are residents of Malaysia, aged 18 years old and above as of 3rd April 2020 ("Customer(s)").
b)HUAWEI NEW PRODUCTS Pre-Order
Customers need to be registered with HUAWEI Online Official Store and must log in to HUAWEI Online Official Store during the Campaign Period to participate in this Campaign.
During the Campaign Period, Customers are allowed to pre-order the following New Products from HUAWEI Online Official Store and to receive the corresponding Free Gifts for the New Product ordered on a first come first served basis, while stocks last as set out in the following table :
Regular Price (RM)
Pre-Order Free Gifts
Total Value of Free Gifts (RM)
HUAWEI Freebuds 3 (RM679) + HUAWEI Wireless Charging Case (RM289)+ 50GB Cloud storage (valid for 12 months, worth RM46.8) + 1 year HUAWEI Care extended warranty and 1 month screen protection (RM248) + HUAWEI Video 3 months Premium (RM113.4)
HUAWEI P40 Pro
HUAWEI Freebuds 3 (RM679) + HUAWEI CP39S Wireless Car SuperCharger (RM289) + 50GB Cloud storage (valid for 12 months, worth RM46.8) + 1 year HUAWEI Care extended warranty and 1 month screen protection (RM248) + HUAWEI Video 3 months Premium (RM113.4)
HUAWEI MatePad Pro
HUAWEI Keyboard (RM499) + HUAWEI M-pencil (RM299) + 50GB Cloud storage (valid for 12 months, worth RM46.8) + WPS Office Premium (valid for 3 months, worth RM52) + HUAWEI Video 3 months Premium (RM113.4)
HUAWEi Watch GT 2e
- Each (1) Customer of the same registered account with HUAWEI Online Official Store is allowed to purchase maximum of one (1) unit of each New Product only throughout the Campaign Period.
- Successful and fully paid orders will only be shipped from Organiser's warehouse starting from 11th April 2020 onwards
- Only Customers who successfully pre-Order the selected New Products with FULL payment from HUAWEI Online Official Store within the Campaign Period are entitiled to receive the corresponding Free Gifts as set out in the table above.
- Free gifts are not exchangeable for cash or other items, and are non-transferable.
- Free gifts are not covered by warranty.
- All offers and vfree gifts available through this Campaign are applicable only to purchases made on the Huawei Online Official Store
- The Customer agrees and provides consent to Organiser to the use of any Personal Data as provided by the Customer for the purpose of participation in this Campaign in line with the Personal Data Protection laws and regulations, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by Organiser for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Campaign including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organizing of this Campaign.
- In the event any Free Gift is being given to the Customer having provided false or mistaken identity or information, Organiser shall have the right to revoke the Customer’s eligibility for Free Gift.
- By participating in the Campaign, Customers agree to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and Organiser’s decisions are final and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. Organiser reserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation of this Campaign.
- In accepting any Free Gifts for this Campaign, the Customer(s) agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Campaign. The Customers who receive Free Gifts agree to grant Organiser a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the Customer(s) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Organiser assumes no responsibility for late entries due to any reasons including, but not limited to, network transmission failure.
- Organiser shall not be responsible for any losses or damages directly or indirectly incurred by any party including the Customer in connection or arising from acts or omissions or in any way related to this Campaign.
The Customer agrees to discharge and release Organiser from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the Customer’s entry in the Campaign.
Wihtout prejudice to the foregoing :
i) Save where otherwise prohibited nu law, in no event shall Organiser be liable to any party including the Customer for any indirect, consequantial , exemplary, incidental or punitive damages including lost profits, howsoever remote even if such losses were foreseeable or if Organiser were advised of the possibility of sucg damages; and
ii) If Organiser are adjudicated by a local court of competent jurisdiction to be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or is in any way connected to this Campaign, Huawei's total liability shall in no event exceed RM50.00
- The Customer further agrees to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Campaign from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the Customer’s entry in the Campaign.
- By entering into this Campaign, the Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Organiser and the Organiser Group of Companies, their officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in title, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (including any legal fees), suffered or incurred by Organiser due to or in any way arising from this Campaign.
- If Customers are discovered to be using or have used improper means to participate in this Campaign, Organiser reserves the right to cancel the eligibility without notice including without hesitation, the commencement of legal proceedings under the full extent of the applicable laws.
- All Customers are required to fill in their shipping address in order to complete the purchase.
- To confirm the pre-order(s)/order(s), Customers must make FULL payment within 2 Hours. Pre-order(s)/Order(s) without FULL payment made shall be cancelled automatically after 2 hours.
- Pre-order(s)/Order(s) for this Campaign will only be shipped from Organiser's warehouse from 11th April 2020 onwards. It usually takes a standard 3 to 5 working days for item to be delivered. Expected delivery dates are however indicative. Please be aware that occasionally actions beyond our control result in delays in delivery. For this reason, Huawei reserves the rights to extend the expected delivery dates.
- Products / Item(s) color may vary from the illustrated photo(s), depending on the computer / devices screen resolutions.
- No cash alternative to any free gift will be offered. All free gifts are not transferable and/or exchangeable, including color options. All Free gifts are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any free gift with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
If free gifts are manufactured by third parties, no after-sales services are to be provided by Huawei to Customers and no warranty for the qualities of the free gifts.
Organiser reserves all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice
This Campaign and the Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. The courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle all disputes, controversies ot claims arising out of or in connection with or in relation to this Campaign.